CRAY, Inc, which is vaguely related to the original Cray computer company, has been losing huge sums and even faces delisting. Perhaps this recommendation to short it isn't as ridiculous as many people (myself included) thought.
- Name: Byrne Hobart
- Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Well-informed and well-caffeinated observer of financial markets. I recruit for major hedge funds. I also do part-time work in online marketing, and I do some financial consulting.
Instant Message me! (AIM)
- Confirmed -- by rumor: Langone will bid for the NY...
- Are they junk? Does it matter?
- Who'd have thought GM was where the action was?
- Fact-checking the fact-checkers
- Progressive indexing: a step in the right directio...
- Verizon plays sore loser
- Khodorkovsky's sentencing approaches
- At least we know what he's up to
- The Gold and Silver Blog is back!
- Qwest/MCI -- Does anyone remember Federated? Or R...
Google Business News
MSN MoneyCentral DigStock
The Art of Streetplay
CXO Advisory Blog
Value Investing, and a Few Cigar Butts
Random Roger's Big Picture
One Guy's Investments
24/7 Wall St.
MaoXian Means "Take a Risk"
Bob's Advice for Stocks
Big Picture Speculator
The Kirk Report
The Learning Curve
Big Mike's Contrarian Investing Blog
The Capital Spectator
The Big Picture
Kudlow's Money Politic$
Between the Hedges
The Asset Allocator
Trader Mike's List
Seeking Alpha's List
Blogshares Stock Market Blogs
Byrne's MarketView is a weblog devoted entirely to the stock market. This blog's goal is to entertain and amuse readers, not to influence their financial decisions. In entertainment, you get what you pay for, and investing based on emotion, rumors, or the suggestions of an anonymous weblog writer will be very fun and very expensive. So, relax, enjoy, and don't take me, the market, or money too seriously.